Friday, May 17, 2013

Spring Teaching is done!!




Since I'm back at the AAU this Spring and doing workshops I'll lump both of them ending into one post, even though the last workshop session ends this Monday. Summer On-Site Workshops are still up in the air. I wasn't happy with the new place and I need to find something better before starting a new workshop. The Online Workshops are always open though, in case on-site animators want to continue that way.

It was a lot of fun coming back to the Academy and the poor class that had to endure my rants and insults were super patient and funny. ;)

Thanks guys for an awesome 15 weeks!



4 comments:

andanart said...

Thanks for great semester JD! I learn tons from this class!

Jean-Denis Haas said...

You're very welcome!

charles said...

Allééééééé !!

thx again JD awesome teaching, best advices and really fun time ! I'm gonna miss those thursday nights !

Jean-Denis Haas said...

Thank you very much! I'll miss this group!